- Government of the Bahamas
- U.S. Department of State Background Notes on the Bahamas
- Bahamas Area Websites
Customs & Immigration
- U.S. Department of State Travel Information for the Bahamas
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Pleasure Boat Reporting Requirements; Local Boater Option
- Cruising Compass A weekly newsletter for cruisers and sailors presented by Blue Water Cruising.
- BoatSafe boating safety information and courses
- BoatUS Boat Owners Association of the United States.
- Seven Seas Cruising Association The premier organization for cruisers, this website is loaded with information about cruising and fellow cruisers.
Emergency / Serch & Rescue
- BASRA, Bahamas Search & Rescue
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control Information for Travelers
- CDC publication "Health Information for International Travel"
- An online history of the Bahamas. Provided by Seaworthy Publications.
- The Abaconian; back issues on line.
- Blueconch Bahamas on-line shopping service
- Items for Sale on Internet in Abacos. Abacos version of eBay; 242-366-0662.
- Monaco Eye; Yacht Information This site is a great tool for you to learn more about the super yachts you encounter on your travels.
- Marine Weather Center; Daily SSB, webcast, & email forecasts by Chris Parker. Note: Best reception in this area is usually on 4045 KHz USB Simplex at 0630 AST.
- Bahamas Met Office website provides weather forecast for local areas throughout the Bahamas.
- Barometer Bob; an excellent website providing weather for the Bahamas, particularly the Abacos.
Updated: 23 Dec 12